EMEA Finance Planning Analyst
Location : London Area, UK
Industry : Lifestyle Management & Luxury Services
Employment Type : Full-time
Job Functions : Analyst / Finance / Accounting/Auditing
Start Date : ASAP
Application Closing Date : 31st March, 2018
Apply for this job now : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Key responsibilities will include financial planning, analysis, revenue and gross margin outlook and reporting, along with ensuring that corporate accounting requirements and deadlines are met.
- Analyze EMEA Volumes evolution – understand monthly and quarterly channels/deals dynamics.
- Challenge and communicate with Business Operations and countries on volume demand forecast Outlook/Plan
- Prepare monthly reports, variance analyses, trend analysis and financial documents
- Control and analyze EMEA revenue and gross margin gaps on key drivers – volumes, mix, price
- Relevant degree in Finance with at least 3 years of FP&A experience in an international environment and with good accounting matters understanding.
- Excellent communication skills and will have frequent interaction with other professionals, both finance and non-finance
- Highly analytical and comfortable with complex data deriving from multiple sources
- Strong MS office skills and in particular strong excel modeling (Pivots, formulas)
- Systems: SAP Finance module/ Analyzer and BPC ideally
- Meticulous with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Works well in a fast-paced team environment
- Data accuracy and integrity
- Problem solving mindset
- Communication & Influence others